Monday, July 19, 2010

Field Trip.

Photobucket

I wont be online too often now..
Gonna rush my final assignments and study for my exam which coming really soon..
Thanks for spending time for reading this and my previous post ya..
I'll just briefly tell you whats happened today..

Went to Zoo Negara and Art Museum with my classmates...
We called it as a field trip..
I suppose it gonna be the most interesting thing in semester 2..
Well, it is..

It must be weird and funny when you heard I'm going to Zoo Negara right?
I can see from my friends reaction..
They was like " Are you kidding?.. Is this for real? ... What for? ''
Haha.. I dunno who suggested this idea.
I just only know that I had been a long long time never take a visit there..
So, why not going there without a reason? XP

Art and design class.. what did you expected they wanted to go there for?
Lolz.. I could see them busying spamming photo all the day..
I don't think they were get tired of doing something like that even we walked so much..
They seems enjoying..

[ Sigh, talking about photo.. How could I forgotten to bring my camera T-T ]

There's some snap shot taken by my classmates which I really likes it..
You're welcomed to look at my photo at facebook there.. ^ ~ ^

As for the Art Museum..
There was not much visitors.. maybe it's not weekend..
So we just running up and down, out and in the gallery to search the hint given by our lecturer..
It was a tired and interesting day..
You could see different artworks from Asian's artist..
This is no doubt a nice reference to our study...

But some how I couldn't manage to look through all the paintings there..
My legs are really pain and exhausted after walking and running all the day..
All I know that is I need to get a rest..

Hmm.. That's all for today..
I need to rush my assignments again..
And I really need a good sleep ..

Have a nice day~

2 comments:

  1. I never thought that art steam has field trip to Zoo. Is it a official thing - organized by the school?

    Good luck on your assignments

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha.. It's organized by my class, and it ain't official..

    Same to you.. Thx =]

    ReplyDelete