Humpty Dumpty sat on the wall,
Humpty Dumpty had a great fall.
All the King's horses, and all the King's men,
Couldn't put Humpty together again.
Life like a Humpty Dumpty...
We have to be careful.. have to be aware all the time..
A little careless, might let things go upside down..
Was wondering...
Did I tend to be too careful person?
Untill I tight my life by myself..
I wouldn't say that I'm not enjoying my life..
As I mentioned before..
I'm a contentment person..
Yet, sometimes I can ruin my life by a little bit of troubles..
I tell myself not to think too much so...
But sometimes I really couldn't help with that..
Just like waiting for my mom yesterday..
I was like waiting for an hour..
And I felt dizzy and gonna fainted as I keep sweating cold ..
The weather was good but my body feel heat..
I dunno why..
I felt helpless and wanted to cry..
Did someone there care for me?
Negative thoughts coming up..
I know I shouldn't be like that..
But what to do when you are in this situation?
By keep telling myself to be strong and can't fainted in this situation..
I walked to the market nearby me and bought myself an ice-cream to reduce heat..
Finally I felt a little bit better..
Hmm.. things could be turned in another way when you did a little bit of things to change it..
And the desperate of the feeling you have..
I don't want to be Humpty Dumpty. ..
No comments:
Post a Comment