Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Steamboat buffet .

Photobucket

Having a steamboat buffet with Pearly, MeiKay, VoonFei, Fui, Kael, Alvin and PhenPin just now..
Lolz.. This is my first time had my dinner with them...
I guess it could be interesting somehow..
Since they all are quite funny.. haha..

I knew Alvin was good at eating but PhenPin was amazed me too..
They both kept eating prawn.. And the amount of prawn they took was large..
= ~ = Didn't get it how their stomach can fit those prawn..
Yet the buffet was definitely worth it because of them..
It only causes RM 22 and I think this is the 1st time I ate a lot in steamboat..

Anyway.. Thx for the invitation and I did had a great time there..
At the end we all doesn't seems like want to go home although it was quite late..
Well.. Everything has an end..
 Fullstops.

No comments:

Post a Comment