Sunday, December 19, 2010

Comic Fiesta 10'

What a tiring day..
After standing in such a crowded place for two seconds I started to feel breathless..
My goodness..
I wonder how could those people torturing themself in that place for half day..
It is really unbelievable!

Anyhow, you wouldn't know why this Fiesta called the most epic one in Malaysia before you have any chance to go for it..
There's nearly 1000 people cosplaying!
In addition, it gathered many animation designers to take part..
Seriously, I would like to collect as many anime-collections made by those designers.. Their collections was so awesome!
But the problems is I don't have place to put for them.. sobs..
And I don't really want to waste my money on it..
Sigh..
Guess what, I was thinking to draw my favorite anime character when I am free..
haha..
Will it be done? [ See how first lar ]

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

p/s: These photos wasn't taken by me but my friend. My camera was in Taiwan now with my sis~

No comments:

Post a Comment