Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Islamic Art Museum

Photobucket

Photobucket

Thanks to Pearly and the others for inviting me to this little trip..
Am really happy to be able spending time like old days with you guys again..
Even though the days we were been together considered short..
Still..
You guys always makes me feel warm and joys..

Oh well,
Kinda regret for not bringing my DSLR there..
Since it's a trip to museum..
I was thinking that we were prohibited to bring camera inside..
So I brought digital camera with me instead..
Guess I was thinking a little too much back there..haha..
They didn't stop us taking photo LOL.. [ Malaysia BOLEH ]
So I took some of those photos while killing my time inside with the others..
[ They were ASKED by lecturer to be here for the RM6 ticket XD]
The textures and shapes was what I observing there while taking photos..
Historical information huh?
Duhh.. don't expected me to read.. Haha..

Didn't took much photos here..
Since all of those historical art craft were placed inside mirror boxes..
And while you taking those picture..
You have to consider the light of mirror reflection..
Which turns out you could hardly take any photo because of the angle you're able to do so to make the perfect composition or else..

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Hoping all of my dearly friends will be doing great and able to pass this so called Hell semester with flying colors..
Support !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment